Some are saying that hyperpigmentation has become the new wrinkle.
Just in case you’re not quite up to speed, hyperpigmentation is essentially any area of darker discoloration on the body.
Things like sun spots, scars left from of an acne breakout, or even uneven brown patches on the face and body.
Those with darker skin tones are more prone to attract hyperpigmentation, especially those with who have more sun exposure.
If you have landed on this page and you are JUST looking to buy Meladerm cream for your hyperpigmentation then tap on the button below ⤵️⤵️
Are you looking to read a full review on what Meladerm cream is? If so you will find all the answers to your questions and some about this product and how it’s even helping me with my own hyperpigmentation. ⤵️⤵️
Hyperpigmentation is due to excessive melanin in the skin cells. It’s caused by various things like:
- Post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation
- Erythema ab igne – due to prolonged heat exposure, as for instance, over the lap when constantly using a laptop computer, or when a hot water pad or bottle is applied over a long period of time to some part of the body
- Melasma – darkening of skin over the forehead and cheeks, in pregnancy, or when using oral contraceptives
- Becker’s nevus
- Induced by medications such as minocycline, imipramine or amiodarone
- Endocrine disease such as Addison’s disease
- Accumulation of iron in the body, called hemochromatosis or ‘bronze diabetes’, associated with skin darkening in 9 of 10 patients. Due to melanocyte stimulation by metals.
- Tanning due to ultraviolet or sunlight exposure
- Other conditions such as age spots, acanthosis nigricans, and lentigines also cause darkening of the skin in specific places.
Benefits of Meladerm Skin Lightening Cream Helps Reduce the appearance of:
- Hyperpigmentation & Dark Discolorations
- Acne Marks
- Sun Tans
- Dark Elbows, Knees, Underarms & Knuckles
- Melasma & Chloasma
- Uneven Skin Tone
- Age Spots, Liver Spots & Sun Spots
- Old Scars
Possible Side Effects
- There may be a few safety concerns because not everyone’s skin is the same so some skins are more sensitive than others.
- Meladerm cream can irritate the skin, so as with all new creams and lotions always carry out a test first on the neck or arm before applying to face.
- You may experience slight redness or darkening of the treated areas in the first few days while your skin adjusts to the product.
- If your skin is overly sensitive to any of the ingredients in the formula, I suggest you discontinue use and take up Meladerms offer with the 30-day refund policy.
Physical and Psychological Benefits
- Meladerm Skin Lightening Cream has many diverse uses.
- It can be used to help with hyperpigmentation to the skin, help remove acne scars and blemishes.
- It can also help with age spots and for those of us who love the beach sunspots.
- If you have freckles you would like disappeared, or the dreaded melasma on upper lip then Meladerm for hyperpigmentation is for you.
Here’s a Step By Step Directions On How To Use Meladerm Cream For Hyperpigmentation:
- For best results, apply the cream once in the morning and once at night
- For sensitive skin, first, try on either the arm or neck for 3 days
- Before applying moisturizers, sunblock or makeup, let it dry for ten minutes
- Make sure you avoid contact with the eyes
- Use a sunblock that has an SFT of 30+
- After using the dispenser, store it in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- For long-term use, it is recommended that you put the cream in the refrigerator
- This product is not suitable for children under age 12, pregnant women or nursing women
Following these few simple steps will greatly improve your results when using Meladerm cream by Civant Skin Care.
Like every good skin care, product results won’t happen overnight but with time and persistence, you will achieve the look you want.
If you’re still not sure if Meladerm skin whitening cream is for you then make sure you check out our full in-depth review where you can read of what others say that have used and purchased.
Just click on the button below…